“You can’t become what you are meant to be by remaining what you are.”– Max DePree
“Before anything great is really achieved, your comfort zone must be disturbed.” – Ray Lewis
Do you want to experience a deeper, richer, fuller life? With greater impact?
Then, it’s time to step outside your comfort zone… and do those things you have ignored or avoided for too long:
- Speaking to people you didn’t like or know (when it is easier to avoid them)
- Taking on a task you have put off at work, school or home
- Courageously speaking up when you found it easier to stay quiet
- Facing something that makes you anxious… but is holding you back.
For 30 days a group of us are going to take daily “baby steps” by saying YES! to big and small things that will stretch us, make us face our fears… and grow.
Sign up if you want to be a part of the next scheduled Comfort Zone challenge. It’s free!
Note: the group is limited to the first 100 people, so get on the list today.
I’m so glad I did this challenge! I hope to keep finding ways to add tweaks to my routine and life so that I can grow and prosper more. – Melissa
Be a part of a group of people WHO WILL NOT SETTLE for a life characterized by…
- Playing it safe
Instead, we want to grow into the men and women who experience more, do more, and impact more… with no boundaries defining who we are.
The steps you choose to take during this 30-day challenge are specific to your comfort zone. No one is going to require you to do anything you don’t want to do… unless that is the challenge you believe you must face.
During the 30-day challenge, we will…
- Learn how to face our discomfort, yet press ahead.
- Share success stories (big and small) of how we faced a hurdle or fear… and moved forward anyways.
- Give firsthand accounts of how it felt great to finally do something we avoided for too long… or didn’t think we could do.
Sign up for the next Operation Don’t-Settle (limited to the first 100 signups). Start becoming the limitless, fearless person God designed you to be. You’ll be glad you began this journey with us!
Add you name to the list of those who want to participate in the next/upcoming Comfort Zone Challenge!